The Footsteps of a Dreamer
“Don’t stop dreaming!”
This is my catch-phrase. It’s what I say to my friends, my sister, and my husband when they tell me that they’re losing hope in their dreams or that it’s too painful to dream any longer. “Don’t stop dreaming!” I say. “If you stop dreaming, your heart will die!”
I’ve had this conversation with people so many times that I have become convinced that it’s “my” message and that I need to turn it into a book.
And so - I am. It took years of working up the courage to do it, but now - when I have two small children and a full-time job - I'm doing it! And I couldn't be more excited. I'll keep you posted about the process and about when it might release.
In Footsteps of a Dreamer, you'll find the following. I'd LOVE to hear if any of this resonates with you!:
- The seasons of dreaming - this is 1/2 of the book and it's COMPLETE!! Woohoo!!: I go through the story of Joseph and how his dream was birthed, watered, challenged, killed, and resurrected, and relate it to my life and the patience we ALL need if we want a God-breathed dream to come to pass in a God-ordained way.
- Different types of dreams and how to recognize them.
- How to persevere when your dream seems dead, or is just taking forever to come true.
- The importance of forgiveness in the life of a dreamer.
- Cultivating a dreaming heart.
- Bios of great dreamers!!
- ...and more? Maybe...we'll find out! :)